I guess I’ve been on a DIY kick lately, but I really just want to show all of you how easy it is to incorporate Essential Oils into your life and reap all the benefits from their therapeutic qualities!
Today I want to share with you these EASY and CHEAP shower stones. ANYONE can make these, even people who don’t like to DIY!
These cute little things have quite a few uses in our home!
- We use them with 1-2 drops of purification and throw them in the washer to help with mildewed towels or clothes, totally takes the stink right out.
- I put 2-3 drops of jade lemon on it and place it in the bottom of the shower for an awakening aroma.
- I have one in a decorative sachet with 2 drops of lavender in my lingerie drawer too!
- 10 drops Citrus Fresh on one placed in your car makes a great air freshener.
- For stuffy sinuses place a few drops of Eucalyptus and Lavender on it, and place on the floor of a hot shower, inhale deeply and enjoy some relief!
Now, I bet you’re wondering how to make these!
- Mix 1 box of baking soda and a ½ cup of water in a bowl with a whisk.
- Scoop out small amounts and place in a silicon baking mold filling about 2/3rds of the way full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. (or until moisture has baked out)
- Allow them to cool completely before unmolding.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use!
Simple, easy, and CHEAP!
Want to learn more about Essential Oils? Visit my website at http://www.transformingdrops.myoilsite.com
***Like and Follow my blog and I will follow yours in return!***