Well, here it is, Weight Loss Challenge Day 10!
Today…well, it’s hard to put into words exactly how I feel. So here it is…day 10 video to explain my feelings today.
I’m doing my best to overcome, be strengthened by it, and continue on my journey to get to a better version of me!
I also put together another awesome Instant Pot meal! Here’s what I did, but I don’t measure anything, so I’ll do my best to describe it. 🙂
Chicken Veggie Soup
- 2lbs chicken breast (pre-cooked in instant pot)
- 4 c. chicken bone broth
- 3 carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 sweet potato (peeled and chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 c. frozen chopped kale
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- oregano, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, salt and pepper
Put all ingredients in Instant Pot, lock lid and select “soup” setting for 12 minutes. When adding the seasoning, do what is best for you and your family. We like things a little spicy so we do a little more cumin and cayenne pepper.
It was super good, and helped turn my day around a little bit. If I am able to cook without 3 kiddos in my way, then it is pretty therapeutic and helps me to know I’m feeding myself well and healthy.
What are some things you do to strengthen yourself?