There are so many fun and interesting ways that we use Tea Tree Essential oil in our home, that I thought I would share my top 10 list with you! Tea Tree Oil is one of the best selling essential oils of all time, and is pretty famous for being gentle on your skin. I find it quite practical and useful, like many other essential oils as well. Here’s how we use it:
10 Uses for Tea Tree Oil
- Give Deodorant an Extra Punch ~ If you make your own homemade deodorant, adding a little Tea Tree oil gives it some extra aweseomeness for your skin!
- Support Aging Skin ~ Just give a little dab to yourself where you feel you need some support to assist in beautiful aging skin.
- Add to Your Shampoo! ~ Do you make your own shampoo? Or go for an all natural sulfate free version? I love to accelerate mine by adding tea tree oil to it to support a healthy scalp!
- Diffuse with Lemon ~ Oh I saw this tip on a blog somewhere to add about 10 drops to any diffuser with Lemon and you have a wonderful purifying scent that is great all year round support!
- Add to a Neti Pot ~ A good friend of mine told me to give it a go in my Neti Pot when I was having some congestion issues. 5 drops of Tea Tree with 8 tablespoons neti pot salt that I mixed in a small jar. Then it was ready for me when needed to add to my Neti Pot as much salts as called for.
- Cleanse the Skin ~ I like to dab a little bit of Tea Tree oil on a blemish, the cleansing properties get rid of that unsightly sucker in no time.
- Support Healthy Skin ~ Tea Tree goes quite well with coconut oil, especially when tending to sensitive bottoms.
- Support the Immune System ~ Diffuse Tea Tree to cleanse and purify the air and support your immune system.
- Power Up Your Body Wash ~ Have you ever had a not-so-clean feeling on your skin, even right after a shower? Add a few drops of Tea Tree to your body wash and WHA-LAH! It cleanses like nothing else I’ve seen.
- Add it to Your Lotion ~ You’ve caught on by now that Tea Tree is GREAT for the skin! Just one more place to get some extra bang for your buck.
Got more questions? Feel free to contact me and I would love to help support you on your journey with oils. You can also check out my website at www.getoiling.com/wellnessmomma
What’s your favorite way to use Tea Tree oil? Are you going to try something new? Let me know!
Fellow blogger? Like and comment here and I will check out your blog too! #bloggersunite